Are you obsessed with the idea of being successful or the concept of being a millionaire?… RICH HABITS – THE DAILY SUCCESS HABITS OF WEALTHY INDIVIDUALS BY THOMAS C. CORLEY is one of the must-read books.
It’s not necessary to explain what’s inside the book because The name of the book which is Rich Habits- The Daily Success Habits of Wealthy Individuals, illustrates itself as the core of the book. Therefore, let’s jump to the key points that the author, Thomas C. Corey explained in the book.
This is kind of a 30-day challenge. If you can adhere to the 10 habits or else if you can keep the 10 promises that the book demonstrates for 30 days, you will be successful and according to the book “To bring success into your life you need to attract the right kind of luck. Living the Rich Habits guarantees you will attract the right kind of luck, and opportunities will appear, seemingly out of thin air”
It’s so easy to absorb the idea of Rich Habit with the examples given in the book and with those life stories, the author has successfully attracted the readers’ minds to the book. It’s so easy to make mental images of the characters in the book and how they become rich and successful by following the Rich Habits.
The summary of the 10 Rich Habits is as follows…I WILL form good daily habits and follow these good daily habits each day.
- I WILL set goals for each day, for each month, for each year and in the long-term; I WILL focus on my goals each day.
- I WILL engage in self-improvement each day.
- I WILL devote part of each and every day to caring for my health.
- I WILL devote part of each and every day to forming lifelong relationships.
- I WILL live each and every day in a state of moderation.
- I WILL accomplish my daily tasks each and every day; I will adopt a “DO IT NOW” mindset.
- I WILL engage in rich thinking each and every day.
- I WILL save ten percent of my gross income every paycheck.
- I WILL control my thoughts and emotions each and every day.
According to the book, you need to practice all these 10 habits within 30 days to see the drastic change in your life. The author considers these 10 habits as 10 promises because it’s that much essential to adhere to these habits like keeping a promise.
It doesn’t matter that you are frustrated with your current lifestyle or your current financial status or your current job and also, it’s fine if you are about to be broke or become bankrupt. This book will definitely give you the right strength and power to stand up from rock bottom. The only thing that you need to have is a strong will and desire to be successful.