Maintaining a proper morning routine is crucial for a productive day.
What is proper morning routine…?
For me, morning routine is my habits that I do or practice each and every single day to start my day.
In this case we must maintain good habits and eliminate bad habits. Sometimes we can replace some good things instead of…
The key point is … your morning routine should be exciting and helps to enhance your well being while improving your productivity
I have seen many of the successful people have been following morning routines. In most of the times, they have revealed the secret behind their success as their morning routine.
If you do not have a morning routine yet, don’t worry… let’s create one together…
Only thing is consistency. If you start a new activity today, you must continue it daily until it becomes your habit.
I’ll share some tips to start your own morning routine…
· Once I fully awake, I do some stretching to my neck and shoulders while being grateful for waking up for the day. I never forget to light my bed side candle too.
· Then I get up from my bed and make my morning tea while enjoying the birds humming sounds and the sound of my boiling water. Those background sounds in the morning make me happy.
· While I enjoy my morning tea, I write my gratitude journal. Maintaining a gratitude journal keep you satisfy and balance your inner peace
· After expressing my gratitude, I meditate for 5 to 7 minutes. Morning meditation helps me to clear my thoughts and helps me to make my decisions confidently for the day.
· Finally, getting a nice warm shower helps to lighten my mood. At the last few minutes in my shower I use normal water instead of warm water. It helps me to awake my sleepy body.
· Then I start my morning skin care routine
When you create your own morning routine, make sure to add things that you really enjoy.
Don’t worry if you miss one or two days in your first few days of practice new morning activities. You can always start over.
Benefits of having a morning routine
· Reduce stress
· Less likely to forget something
· Clear mind
· Give positive thoughts
· Increase productivity
· Develop healthy habits
· Boost energy
If you like to add new activities and want to make them as a habit I would recommend you to read an amazing book which leads to create new habits .
The book name is “The Power of Habit” by Charles Duhigg
I hope you enjoy the reading and thank you…
What morning habit change your life???